This policy sets out what data we(Cool Plugins) collect, what we do with your data, when and how we store your data, and what you can do if you have questions related to your data.
What data do we collect?
If you use our website and product page then we may collect some of your personal data. But we always maintain the highest levels of privacy and security with your personal data, in keeping with the principles of the Federal Trade Commission Act and related regulations, the General Data Protection Regulation, and applicable local privacy laws. And we will always show you a message or notice whenever we will collect any of your sensitive personal identity data.
We may collect the following data from you:
- We may record your site visit data through cookies or some analytics apps:- IP address, traffic data, location information, device information etc.
- Personal information that you provide to us while submitting a form on our website or during your order process(when you purchase one of our product).
Why we collect that data?
- You fill your email or other details inside a contact form so that we can communicate with you.
- You share email and other information while make an order then we will share order status and other information with you.
- We never collect any sensitive data like – personal identity numbers, financial information, bio-metric records, criminal activity etc.
By using our website, products, or services, and by submitting any data to us, you warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Do we share your data?
We may transfer your data to our business partners but we never sell any of your data. Sometimes we need to share data for any legal purpose or for any order dispute with payment gateway.
If you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com