1. To get a Microsoft Translator API key, you need to sign up for Microsoft Azure account at here:- https://azure.com/
It will also ask for credit card details during sign up for verification but they will not charge if you are inside a Free tier or don’t consume their free usage limits.
2. After sign up, visit:- https://portal.azure.com dashboard/home and create a new resource.
3. On next screen you will find a search box, just search “Translator Text” inside it and create resource.
4. Give a name to your new resource and select Free Trial inside it.
5. Your new resource has been created, now check deployment details and copy your API key from there.
6. Insert that API key inside Loco Automatic Translate Addon setting panel.