Automatic Translate Addon For Loco Translate Pro is the best WordPress plugin to translate a plugin’s or theme’s strings or words with one click using Google, Yandex, or DeepL translate widgets. It provides unlimited translations using Google and Yandex Translate widgets.
To use this plugin, you first need to install and activate the Loco Translate plugin and Automatic Translate Addon For Loco Translate Pro plugins on your website.
Now, let us see how to translate themes and plugins using the Automatic Translate Addon For Loco Translate Pro plugin.
1. Go to the Loco Translate menu
2. Under this menu, select theme if you want to translate the available themes, or select plugin if you want to translate the plugins installed on your website.
3. You will get a list of themes and plugins for your website.
4. Click on a theme or plugin you wish to translate.
5. Click on the “New Language” button.
6. Select the language and the location and click on “Start Translating.”
This is how the process of translation works with the Loco Translate plugin
Now, to start the automatic translation process, you have to click on the Auto Translate button and select the translation provider. Here are the two ways to do that.