If you’re using the Loco Translate plugin to translate your WordPress plugins or themes, you can also use an automatic translation addon to translate the text using Google or Yandex Translation Widget. Here’s how to do it:
1. Click on the Auto Translate button.
2. A pop-up will appear. Select the translator you wish to translate with.
3. In this section, we will select Google Translator. The process of Google and Yandex translators is similar.
4. Once you click on Google Translator. A window will open with a table of strings of your theme or plugin.
5. Select the language. This will automatically start translating your string to the language you selected.
6. Click on Merge Translation.
7. A pop-up will appear. Click on Start Adding Process.
8. Once you click on Start Adding Process. All the translations will get added to the loco translator string table.
9. Click on the Save button.
Note that while automatic translation tools can be helpful, they may not provide perfect translations, and there may be inaccuracies or errors in the translation. Therefore, it’s always a good idea to have a professional translator review the translation if it’s critical for your business or organization.